Designed with the intention to become part of the story for those who wear it. The perfect continuous circle of this ring is imperative to the symbolism of the stone, the lab grown diamond is held together on the jade in an open setting, allowing the full circle of the jade to touch the skin.
Jade is known as a protective stone and symbol of love and community, all of these properties are exactly what I feel we need right now. Each circular piece of jade was custom cut from heritage Australian Black Jade.
- Black heritage stock Jade from Australia, mined a generation ago
- G-SI quality bezel set lab grown white diamond, 0.08tcw
- Band measures 2.9mm thick, circular shape
- Size in a range as jade rings are hand cut
- Made with Certified Recycled 14K Yellow Gold
- Handmade in the USA
- Made to Order in the USA, delivered in 3-5 weeks.