Designed with the intention to become part of the story for those who wear it. The perfect continuous circle of this ring pays homage to ancient history of this stone. The double band is held together on the jade with an open gold bar, allowing the full circle of the jade to touch the skin.
Jade is known as a protective stone and symbol of love and community, all of these properties are exactly what I feel we need right now. Each circular piece of jade was custom cut from heritage Australian Black Jade.
- Black heritage stock Jade from Australia, mined a generation ago
- Single band measures 2.8-2.9mm thick, rounded shape
- Made with recycled yellow gold
- Size in a range as jade rings are hand cut
- Made with Certified Recycled 14K Yellow Gold
- Handmade in the USA
- Made to Order in the USA, delivered in 3-5 weeks.