Levitate Trio Earring
A new adaptation of our signature style, this one of a kind Levitate Trio Earring includes sapphires from our archive, paired with a post consumer diamond. Inspired by Olafur Eliasson’s "New York City Waterfalls" an art installation under the Brooklyn Bridge in 2008. These earrings are a salute to the mesmerizing vision of the waterfall aligned with bridge a modern experience further defining the elegance of this beautiful structure.
- Style two ways, hook the triangle behind your ear, securing it with the backing for the look of a continuous flow of chain, or dangle as a shoulder duster
- Heated oval Orange Sapphire from our archive, 1.13 total carat weight
- Lab Grown Diamonds, 0.43 tcw, F color VS quality
- Unheated Trillion Sapphires, Heritage stock, 0.27tcw
- Full length 2"
- Made with partially recycled gold
- One of a kind due to unique gemstone pairing