Oblique Minimalist Arc Ring Pair
- An homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring set captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches framed by the elegant point of the Oblique.
- 0.5-0.7 Carat Oval Pale Green Unheated Sapphire Sustainability sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of green and light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light.
- Solid 18 Karat Gold, made with Recycled Gold
- Ring Measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
- Fits inside the Oblique Ring as an insert ring
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Variations of this product can be made to order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom requests
- Handmade to order in the USA
This variant is currently sold out