A classic Bliss Lau design, architectural, innovative, and season-less. The Kaleidoscope Ring marks a pivotal moment for Bliss, it was the first ring she envisioned utilizing 3D Technology and the precision it allows in design. This four piece geometric ring features moveable parts intended to allow you to choose how to compose it. Bliss spent over a year developing the idea around this four piece ring, she said, "We wake up each morning and choose to style ourselves a certain way. Clothing is a means of creative expression, and an extension of our identity. This piece is intended to allow each person their own creative expression through our jewelry."
- Full set combines the center Bridge Ring, two Nuance Rings and a Split Ring, sold only in this set
- Center bar measures one inch long
- Available in Recycled or Fairmined Gold
- Made with 14 karat gold, available in Gold and Sterling Silver
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- This ring is designed in half sizes, for example, if you wear a size 6 or 6.5 the size 6.5 will fit due to the length and density of the ring
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com