Caspar Ring 18K White Gold + Black Spinel
Introducing the Caspar Ring from our Men's Collection. The Caspar Ring is inspired by our friend, the artist Caspar Peteus. We love the negative space exposing the hand with an offset Emerald Cut stone. A study in shape and space with a reference to the traditional signet ring.
- Center stone, Fair Trade custom-cut Black Spinel Made with two inverted ethically sourced Black Diamonds above the open triangle on the sides
- Made with recycled 18K gold
- Available in 18K Palladium White Gold and Platinum
- Ring measures 1.5cm square from top view, comes off the finger about 3mm, low profile.
- Made in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org