Minimalist Arc + Oblique X Enclose 18K Yellow Gold Ring Set
The number ten is a symbol of Love and Light, said to be associated with wholeness, optimism, and individuality. We designed the new Oblique X with five stones accenting the tip's of each point- a total of ten diamonds - for exactly that reason. The Minimalist Arc Ring is an homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring set captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches framed by the elegant points of the Oblique X.
- Pictured: 0.5-0.7 Carat Oval Pale Blue Unheated Sapphire responsibly sourced, and mined non-invasively from a mine in the El Dorado Bar of Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are generally flashes of pale green and light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple colors with the intensity depending on the light.
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handset Pave diamonds, G- VS quality total Carat weight 0.05
- Made with Recycled Gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold or 18K White Gold
- Rings Measure about 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger, and about 17mm at it's widest point
- Minimalist Arc Ring is accented by the Oblique X Enclose Ring
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade to order in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com