Minimalist Arc + Minimalist Band Ring Set Oval Pale Green Montana Sapphire
The Minimalist Arc Ring is an homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring set captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches.
Designed with intention, the Minimalist Band features the Bliss Lau signature knife-edge beveled detail to give dimension to the band and reflect light to bring an elegant shape to enjoy every day.
- Pictured: 0.5-0.ct oval pale green sapphire sustainably sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of green and light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light.
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
- Band measures 1.5mm thick
- Diamond v-shape cutout to fit next to the Minimalist Arc Ring
Minimalist Arc + Minimalist Band Ring Set:
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K White Gold
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com