Minimalist Arc + Spire Pave Enclose Ring Set Oval Pale Blue Montana Sapphire
The Minimalist Arc Ring is an homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring set captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches.
Evoking a sculptural grandeur, the Spire Band boasts elegant curves from the front, and strong geometric angles from the top. The Minimalist Arc Ring is stacked in between two geometric Spire Bands to simulate our signature Enclose Band look.
- Pictured: 0.5-0.7ct oval pale blue sapphire sustainability sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
Spire Pave Enclose Band:
- Handset pave G-VS quality white diamonds, 0.6tcw
- Band Measures 1.5mm thick
Minimalist Arc + Spire Pave Enclose Ring Set:
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K White Gold
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com