Acute 16mm Enclose + Centered Ring Set
The first engagement ring Bliss designed for her own wedding. The Centered Ring was the beginning of Bliss's Bridal Collection, inspired by her relationship with her husband.
The patented slide function combines the two rings to one, and symbolically represents the commitment of marriage, thus holding that space for you every day when you wear this unique ring.
- Pictured: 2.14ct Medicine Cross cut blue sapphire from Nigeria, certified and hand-cut by our trusted master Lapidary
- The Medicine Cross represents the four directions of the natural world and is a metaphor for the circle of life and our journey through it. Cut by our favorite master Lapidary, the Medicine Cross is cut and polished by hand and is a unique and original piece of gem art.
- Ring measures about 6.5mm above the finger, 1.66mm thick around the finger
Acute 16mm Enclose Band:
- Pavé-set G-VS quality white diamonds, 0.20tcw
- Band measures 16mm wide
Acute 16mm Enclose + Centered Ring Set:
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Features the signature Bliss Lau stabilizing shape, engineered with a square bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is in stock and is only available in a size 5.5. For custom requests or questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.