Bestow Earring Yellow Gold Vermeil
Inspired by Olafur Eliasson’s "New York City Waterfalls" an art installation under the Brooklyn Bridge in 2008. These earrings are a salute to the mesmerizing vision of the waterfall aligned with bridge a modern experience further defining the elegance of this beautiful structure.
- Style the Bestow Earring two ways, Dangling or turn the triangle under and hook it through the earpost to wrap the chains around the ear tightly.
- Full length 15/16" from bar to triangle
- Available in Sterling Silver or Yellow Gold Vermeil
- This item is in stock.
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women. Our 18k Gold plating is done in the USA.
- Sample sale items are final sale