Minimalist Ring Four Directions Oval Blue Green Sapphire
An homage to my favorite Minimalist Sculptor, Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to a bed of diamonds. I see the Minimalist Ring as a reminder to enjoy the beauty in life. To feel a tiny wonderful sensation each time the light captures the brilliance of the bed of diamonds then disappears into the depth of the gemstone from above where you see nothing but color and the elliptical shape of the gemstone.
- Pictured: 2ct Four Directions Oval cut blue green sapphire certified and hand cut by our trusted master lapidary
- The Four Directions Oval uses a combination of precision lapidary techniques to produce gems of surprising brilliance and beauty. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Cut by our favorite master Lapidary, the Four Directions Oval is cut and polished by hand and is a unique and original piece of gem art.
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at email@example.com
- G-VS quality pave set white diamonds, 0.3-0.35tcw
- Ring measures 7.5mm above the finger, 1.4mm thick around the finger
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K Palladium White Gold
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org