Reintroducing our signature bodychain collection, enjoy the relaunch of our best selling styles, the Interlude, Blink, Lost in Light Bra, Zelda Bra, and Chrysler Bracelet refined for this holiday season. These designs, originally intended to be three-dimensional sketch lines along the body, to accentuate parts of the body that may otherwise go unseen. This collection is a dedication to the beauty of all bodies and a reminder to embrace your sexuality.
The original Art Deco Collection birthed this beautiful handpiece. Designed in 2010, and inspired by the arched metal graduated shapes of the Chrysler Building in New York City. This elegant handpiece gained it’s exposure when worn by Beyonce in the Grammy Award winning Drunk in Love video.
- Inspired by the Chrysler building in New York City
- Available in Sterling Silver, Sterling Silver + Black Diamonds or Yellow Gold Vermeil
- Ring size determines the size
- Each ring band features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing requests and estimated delivery
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women