Solitaire Circularity Ring
At Bliss Lau we believe in the magic of heirloom jewelry, we also understand that aesthetic changes generationally. One of the beautiful elements of jewelry is that it lasts for generations. Our definition of Jewelry Circularity is continuing the journey of a stone into a new setting and recycling its elements back into the world. This is a beautiful way to honor our heirloom’s past journey and bring it into the future with your story.
Our custom process is about working with you to create a piece of jewelry. In this process, we learn about you to develop a unique design, painting with shape and line, and infusing each choice with stones and colors that embodies you.
Solitaire Circularity Ring Design Features
- Available in Recycled or Fairmined Gold
- Made in 18K and 14K Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold, and Platinum
- Engineered with a square bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com
Our Jewelry Circularity Eight Step Process:
We have created a unique eight step process to remake, reuse, and recycle your jewelry into a custom Bliss Lau creation. Please click here to learn more about the details of our Jewelry Circularity process.
- EMBARK Submit your order online
- TRANSFER Ship your piece to us, we send you a label
- EVALUATE Our intake process
- COLLABORATE Design meeting
- MATERIALS Materials credit or purchase
- VISUALIZE Custom Sketch Rendering
- CREATE Our Design Technology
- RECEIVE Creation completion