Minimalist Arc and Spire Rings
- The Minimalist Arc Ring, an homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches.
- Paired with two geometric Spire Rings, designed to follow the elegant arches of the Minimalist Arc Ring. Each ring is stackable.
- 0.5-0.7 Carat Oval Pale Green Unheated Sapphire Sustainability sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of green and light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light.
- Solid 18 Karat Gold, made with Partially Recycled Gold
- Ring Measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Variations of this product can be made to order. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom requests
- Handmade to order in the USA