Minimalist Arc Ring 18K White Gold Montana Sapphire
This elegant ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches. An homage to sculptor Richard Serra.
- 0.5-0.7 Carat Oval Pale Green Unheated Sapphire Sustainability sourced directly from our friends mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of green and light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light.
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold or 18K White Gold
- Ring Measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
- Minimalist Arc Ring can be accented by Minimalist Band, Oblique Enclose, Spire and Osculant Ring
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org