The MUSIC MADE VISIBLE collection, uses the form of a traditional ballerina as a starting point and then abstracts it in homage to the modernist works of George Balanchine the legendary co-founder of the New York City Ballet, who redefined the art form of ballet with his landmark 20th century works. Each pendant represents the shape of a single dancer that can be worn alone, or as a pas de quatre with four figures on a single chain.
- 18 Karat Solid Gold
- Black Diamonds
- White Sapphires
- 16-18" necklace adjustable
- Designed to be worn single or as a set
- Customized chain allows pendants interchangeability
- Made to order, delivery estimated 6-8 weeks from order date
- Handmade in the USA
- Bliss Lau x New York City Ballet Collaboration
This product is currently sold out.