Elliptical Enclose + Centered Ring Set
The first engagement ring Bliss designed for her own wedding. The Centered Ring was the beginning of Bliss's Bridal Collection, inspired by her relationship with her husband.
The patented slide function combines the two rings to one, and symbolically represents the commitment of marriage, thus holding that space for you every day when you wear this unique ring.
- Pictured: 2.49ct Four Directions Oval cut natural purple sapphire, certified and hand-cut by our trusted master Lapidary
- The Four Directions Oval uses a combination of precision lapidary techniques to produce gems of surprising brilliance and beauty. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. The Four Directions Oval is cut and polished by hand and is a unique and original piece of gem art.
- To view more gemstones to go with this setting, please contact us at email@example.com
- Ring measures about 6.5mm above the finger, 1.66mm thick around the finger
- Pavé-set G-VS quality white diamonds, 0.49-0.55tcw
- Band measures 22mm wide
Elliptical Enclose + Centered Ring Set:
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in Yellow Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold, and Platinum
- Features the signature Bliss Lau stabilizing shape, engineered with a square bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org