Levitate Trio Earring
A new adaptation of our signature style, this one of a kind Levitate Trio Earring includes sapphires from our archive, paired with a post consumer diamond. Inspired by Olafur Eliasson’s "New York City Waterfalls" an art installation under the Brooklyn Bridge in 2008. These earrings are a salute to the mesmerizing vision of the waterfall aligned with bridge a modern experience further defining the elegance of this beautiful structure.
- Style two ways, hook the triangle behind your ear, securing it with the backing for the look of a continuous flow of chain, or dangle as a shoulder duster
- Heated oval Orange Sapphire from our archive, 1.13 total carat weight
- Lab Grown Diamonds, 0.43 tcw, F color VS quality
- Unheated Trillion Sapphires, Heritage stock, Sri Lanka, 0.27tcw
- Full length 2"
- Made with partially recycled gold
- One of a kind due to unique gemstone pairing
*Shown with Deep Orange Oval Sapphires
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.