Minimalist Ring- in stock
An homage to my favorite Minimalist Sculptor, Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to a bed of diamonds. I see the Minimalist Ring as a reminder to enjoy the beauty in life. To feel a tiny wonderful sensation each time the light captures the brilliance of the bed of diamonds then disappears into the depth of the gemstone from above where you see nothing but color and the elliptical shape of the gemstone.
- G-VS quality pave set white diamonds, 0.3-0.35tcw
- Ring measures 7.5mm above the finger, 1.4mm thick around the finger
- Made in 18K Recycled Yellow Gold
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger during wear
- Handmade in the USA
- Size 6 of this product is in stock and ready to ship within 1-2 days of purchase