Minimalist Rise Ring
The evolution continues. The Minimalist Rise Ring is a beautiful adaptation of the Minimalist Ring. Channeling the strength of a triangle, the 'Rise' of pave diamonds are intentionally set along the edges of the shape depending from the center stone. The Minimalist Ring was designed as an homage to my favorite Minimalist Sculptor, Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two channels of diamonds. I see the Minimalist Rise Ring as a reminder to enjoy the beauty in life. To feel a tiny wonderful sensation each time the light captures the brilliance of the diamond channels, then disappear into the depth of the Sapphire from above where you see nothing but the geometries of the oval cut and celebrate the beautiful pale green hue of this exquisite Montana Sapphire.
- Pictured: 0.9ct oval pale green sapphire sustainability sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA.
- Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of pale green. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone, the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light.
- To view more stones to pair with this setting, please email us at email@example.com
- G-VS quality graduating pavé set white diamonds, 0.092tcw
- Made with recycled Platinum
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org