Designed with the intention to become part of the story for those who wear it. The perfect continuous circle of this ring pays homage to ancient history of this stone. The double bands of black jade are kinetic and connected by the center ring in metal below the finger, allowing the full circle of the jade to touch the skin.
Jade is known as a protective stone and symbol of love and community, all of these properties are exactly what I feel we need right now. Each circular piece of jade was custom cut from heritage Australian Black Jade.
- Black heritage stock Jade from Australia, mined a generation ago
- Jade bands measures2.8-2.9mm thick, rounded shape
- Lab Grown Diamond 0.06 total carat weight
- Size in a range as width of ring is forgiving
- Made with Certified Recycled 14K Yellow Gold
- Handmade to order in the USA,delivered in 4-6 weeks