The Panoramic Ring is an homage to the Lincoln Center home of the New York City Ballet that was designed by architect Philip Johnson in 1964 and said to be inspired by a jewelry box. The ring mirrors the view of a dancer on stage looking out into the auditorium with its five ring levels studded with "jewel" faceted lights. For the Panoramic Ring this view is represented in a signature Bliss Lau 18K Gold ring with diamonds embedded precisely where the lights are positioned on the rings, or balconies, of the David H. Koch Theater, Imagery of theater courtesy of NYCB.
- 18 Karat Solid Gold
- Composed of three separate rings
- Designed to be worn as a set or single
- Made to order, delivery estimated 6-8 weeks from order date
- The outside base is engraved with "New York City Ballet"
- Handmade in the USA
- Bliss Lau x New York City Ballet Collaboration