Small Brevity Pendant
BLACK JADE is known as a protective and healing stone that bestows "bodyguard" properties to all who wear it. Jade resonates deeply with Bliss' Chinese-American heritage, and the BLACK JADE pieces are dedicated to her late father. They are meant to convey the power of the people and forces that guide and protect us, even after they are no longer with us. Our BLACK JADE is non-invasive, topically mined by a father-son duo in Australia, making it ethical and filled with a pure energy. As a token, keepsake or talisman, BLACK JADE can be worn as an homage to a loved one who is now elsewhere. Matches the Brevity Bracelet Black Jade.
- 16 inch necklace made in partially recycled gold
- Brevity Pendant Small measures 9mm wide
- Black Jade is non-invasively, topically mined in Australia, and precision cut in Hong Kong
- This item is in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days
- Developed in New York City, partially assembled in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women