Suspension Choker Sterling Silver - Vault Sale
A reference to our original 2007 body chain collection this sculpted necklace has notes of the Brooklyn Bridge inspiration via the decorative woven chains in the center front. Made with triangular wire the angle of the choker is unique and catches the light to become a beautiful statement piece.
- Wear it with a tank top or v-neck, or under a collared shirt as a suggestion of a tie; a subtle but beautiful addition to your outfit
- Adjust the choker to fit your neck, one size
- Molded to the body, the back of this sculpted choker holds onto the body so as not to move during wear
- Available in Sterling Silver or Yellow Gold Vermeil
- This item is in stock
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women. Our 18k Gold plating is done in the USA.
- Sold as is
- Sample sale items are final sale
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”