Centered Ring Four Directions Oval Blue Sapphire
The first engagement ring Bliss designed for her own wedding. The Centered Ring was the beginning of Bliss's Bridal Collection, inspired by her relationship with her husband.
- Pictured: 1.91ct Four Directions Oval cut blue sapphire, certified and hand-cut by our trusted master lapidary
- The Four Directions Oval uses a combination of precision lapidary techniques to produce gems of surprising brilliance and beauty. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Cut by our favorite master Lapidary, the Four Directions Oval is cut and polished by hand and is a unique and original piece of gem art.
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at email@example.com
- Ring measures about 6.5mm above the finger, 1.66mm thick around the finger
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K White Gold
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger during wear
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org