Illuminate Ring Four Directions Oval Blue Sapphire
Designed for a woman with an active lifestyle, the center stone of the Illuminate Ring is set with our unique flat, folded prongs to compliment the low profile of the ring.
- Pictured: 2.07ct Four Directions Oval cut blue sapphire certified and hand cut by our trusted master lapidary
- The Four Directions Oval uses a combination of precision lapidary techniques to produce gems of surprising brilliance and beauty. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Cut by our favorite master Lapidary, the Four Directions Oval is cut and polished by hand and is a unique and original piece of gem art
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conflict-free pave set black diamonds, 0.09tcw
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K Palladium White Gold
- Half-Round ring shank is engineered with the double-band to balance centrally on the finger, tapered in at the center for comfort when wearing it
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com
Why Palladium White Gold? I chose to make this ring with Palladium because the formula of 18K Gold mixed with Palladium creates a deeper steel-gray color that I feel looks beautiful with the Black Diamonds and Blue Sapphire.