Bliss Lau Care Set
Weekly cleaning will keep your ring and stone sparkling in all its glory. The additional polishing cloth is for use with sterling silver, gold, and platinum jewelry exclusively.
- 4 ounces
- Alcohol, oil, and detergent free
- Hypoallergenic and bio-degradable
- Do not use on porous gemstones such as pearls, emeralds, opals, turquoises
- Do not use on aluminum or brass
- For removal of tarnish, use the white cloth which holds the polishing element by rubbing gently. Then buff with the black cloth
- No treated polishing cloth should be used on gemstones
- For detailed cleaning instructions please look at our CARE page
- You are invited to free jewelry cleaning in our studio whenever you would like, simply schedule a "Ring Cleaning" at your convenience
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”