Minimalist Arc + Oblique X Enclose Ring Set
The Minimalist Arc Ring is an homage to sculptor Richard Serra. This ring set captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to two twin arches framed by the elegant points of the Oblique X.
The number ten is a symbol of Love and Light, said to be associated with wholeness, optimism, and individuality. We designed the Oblique X with five stones accenting the tip's of each point- a total of ten diamonds.
- Pictured: 0.5-0.7ct oval pale blue sapphire sustainability sourced directly from the mine in Montana, USA. Each Montana Sapphire has a slight difference to it, the characteristics of this beautiful stone are flashes of light blue. Due to the natural unheated properties of this stone the color is lighter and more magical exposing multiple flashes of color intensity depending on the light
- To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at email@example.com
- Ring measures 4.5mm above the finger, 1.5mm thick around the finger
- G-VS quality pavé set white diamonds, 0.05tcw
- Band measures 16mm wide
Minimalist Arc + Oblique X Enclose Ring Set:
- Made with recycled 18 karat gold
- Available in 18K Yellow Gold and 18K White Gold
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Handmade in the USA
- This product is made to order and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org