Cascade Enclose Ring
The Cascade Enclose Band embodies a ring as well as a belief system we have here at Bliss Lau. As an originator of the environmental art movement, Louise Nevelson's assemblage sculptures and ethos deeply resonate with me. The design with one gold band asymmetrically connected to a second channel set diamond baguette band has notes of her Cascade Perpendicular series of sculptures, hence the name Cascade Ring.
This band interlocks perfectly with our Poetic engagement ring, to create the Poetic + Cascade Ring Set allowing the soft shape of the stone to bring life to the bands below, supporting a minimalist, complex design that plays homage to one of the most important woman artists of the 20th Century.
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared
bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Available with natural G-VS quality white diamond baguettes, 0.64tcw, or lab diamonds
- Handmade in the USA
- Made in Recycled Gold, Fairmined Gold available upon request
- White Gold, Rose Gold or Platinum also available
- Each ring is individually crafted to order
- Custom orders are delivered in 6-9 weeks; schedule an appointment to get
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom and bespoke inquiries
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.