Cascade II Enclose Ring
The Cascade II Enclose Band embodies a ring as well as a belief system we have here at Bliss Lau. As an originator of the environmental art movement, Louise Nevelson's assemblage sculptures and ethos deeply resonate with me. The design with two channel set diamond baguette bands has notes of her Cascade Perpendicular series of sculptures, hence the name Cascade Ring.
This band interlocks perfectly with our Poetic Engagement ring, allowing the soft shape of the stone to bring life to the bands below, supporting a minimalist, complex design that plays homage to one of the most important woman artists of the 20th Century.
- Available in Recycled and Fairmined Gold
- Made with 18 or 14 karat gold, available in Yellow Gold and Platinum
- Available in Natural and Lab Diamonds
- Engineered with a square bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more gemstones to pair with this setting please contact us at email@example.com