Introducing the Caspar Ring from our All Gender Collection. The Caspar Ring is inspired by our friend, the artist Caspar Peteus. We love the negative space exposing the hand with an offset Emerald Cut stone. A study in shape and space with a reference to the traditional signet ring.
- Pictured: 1.85ct custom-cut fair trade black spinel
- Two inverted ethically sourced black diamonds above the open triangle on the sides
- Made with recycled gold, available in Yellow Gold, White Gold, and Platinum
- Ring measures 1.5cm square from top view, comes off the finger about 3mm, low profile.
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com