Inspired by the complexity of sound waves, the layering of which create an intangible moment that we have all experienced. The Acoustic Ring Collection found its shape from the fundamental sine wave, considered an acoustically pure tone. This version of the Acoustic is created with a bezel setting with Pavé.
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineer with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Due to the open nature of the ring this style is forgiving and fits wonderfully for those who have a slightly larger knuckle, it slides over the knuckle and is snug on the finger
- Pictured: .55 ct Pear Shaped Diamond
- With Pavé-set G-VS quality natural white diamonds, 0.06tcw or lab diamonds
- Handmade in the USA
- Made in Recycled Yellow Gold, Fairmined gold available upon request
- White Gold, Rose Gold and Platinum also available
- Each ring is individually crafted to order, with pricing variations depending on chosen gemstone's specific type and size
- Custom orders are delivered in 6-9 weeks, schedule an appointment to get started
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom and bespoke inquiries
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”