Centered + Elliptical Enclose Ring Set
The first engagement ring Bliss designed for her own wedding. The Centered Ring was the beginning of Bliss's Bridal Collection, inspired by her relationship with her husband.
The patented slide function combines the two rings to one, and symbolically represents the commitment of marriage, thus holding that space for you every day when you wear this unique ring.
- Ring measures about 6.5mm above the finger, 1.66mm thick around the finger
- Features the Bliss Lau signature stabilizing shape, engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Pictured with a 2.49CT Blue Violet Four Directions Oval Sapphire
- Available with pavé-set G-VS quality natural white diamonds, 0.49-0.55ctw or lab diamonds
- Measures 22mm wide
Centered + Elliptical Enclose Ring Set:
- Handmade in the USA
- Made in Recycled Gold, Fairmined gold available upon request
- Platinum, White Gold and Rose Gold also available
- Each ring is individually crafted to order, with pricing variations depending on chosen gemstone's specific type and size
- Custom orders are delivered in 6-9 weeks; schedule an appointment to get started
- Please email us at email@example.com for custom and bespoke inquiries
The Four Directions Oval is an original piece of gem art by master lapidary Larry Woods. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Bliss chose this cut for her engagement ring.
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.