Elliptical Enclose + Centered Ring Set
The first engagement ring Bliss designed for her own wedding. The Centered Ring was the beginning of Bliss's Bridal Collection, inspired by her relationship with her husband.
The patented slide function combines the two rings to one, and symbolically represents the commitment of marriage, thus holding that space for you every day when you wear this unique ring.
Centered + Elliptical Enclose Ring Set
- Available in Recycled or Fairmined gold
- Made in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold, and Platinum
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Centered Ring measures 6.5mm above the finger, 1.6mm thick
- Pictured: 2.49ct Four Directions Oval cut deep blue violet color change sapphire, certified
- Elliptical Enclose Band, G-VS quality pavé diamonds, 0.49-0.55 total carat weight measuring 22mm wide
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com
The Four Directions Oval is an original piece of gem art by master lapidary Larry Woods. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Bliss chose this cut for her engagement ring.