Halo Necklace + Brevity Pendant Black Jade Small
The HALO Necklace is a carefully conceived piece, deceptive in its simplicity. For more than a decade, beautifully layered necklaces and body chains have been a BLISS LAU signature, and she's known for her ability to beautifully frame and highlight the body. The HALO Necklace is carefully weighted to hang in just the right curve. The interplay of thick and thin elements allows the piece to trace and accentuate the most elegant parts of the form — in this case, the clavicle — while hanging gently in a perfect half-circle.
BLACK JADE is known as a protective and healing stone that bestows "bodyguard" properties to all who wear it. Jade resonates deeply with Bliss' Chinese-American heritage, and the BLACK JADE used in the life Collection pieces are a dedicated to her father. They are meant to convey the power of the people and forces that guide and protect us, even after they are no longer with us. The life Collection's BLACK JADE is non-invasively, topically mined by a father-son duo in Australia, making it ethical and filled with a pure energy. As a token, keepsake or talisman, BLACK JADE can be worn as an homage to a loved one who is now elsewhere.
- 16 inch necklace made in partially recycled solid 18K Gold
- Exclusively offered in Yellow Gold
- Black Jade is non-invasively, topically mined in Australia by a father and son duo, ethically sourced, and precision cut in Hong Kong
- Brevity Pendant Small measures 9mm wide, made with recycled gold
- Designed to wear symmetrically and asymmetrically
- Matches the Brevity Bracelet Black Jade
- This item is in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days
- Halo Necklace is handmade in the USA
- Developed in New York City, partially assembled in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women