Objective Ring Set
- Natural White Gold 4mm: Natural white gold with no rhodium plating, this color has a lightly warm tone to it that compliments a warmer skin tone
- Platinum 3mm: solid platinum, a silvery white metal
- High polished on the inside for comfort hand brushed on the exterior for a matte finish
- Available in Recycled or Fairmined gold
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger while worn
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 4-6 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”