BLACK JADE is known as a protective and healing stone that bestows "bodyguard" properties to all who wear it. Jade resonates deeply with Bliss' Chinese-American heritage, and the BLACK JADE pieces are dedicated to her late father. They are meant to convey the power of the people and forces that guide and protect us, even after they are no longer with us. Our BLACK JADE is non-invasively, topically mined by a father-son duo in Australia, making it ethical and filled with a pure energy. As a token, keepsake or talisman, BLACK JADE can be worn as an homage to a loved one who is now elsewhere.
- Black Jade is non-invasively, topically mined in Australia, and precision cut in Hong Kong
- Made with recycled yellow gold
- Bracelet measures 8mm thick, triangular shape
- Bracelet sizing based upon diameter measurement
- Matches the Brevity Pendant Black Jade Small and Large
- This item is in stock and will ship within 1-2 business days
- Developed in New York City, partially assembled in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women
- For custom sizing please email us at email@example.com
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.