Lost in Light Bra
Reintroducing our signature bodychain collection, enjoy the relaunch of our best selling styles, the Interlude, Blink, Lost in Light Bra, Zelda Bra, and Chrysler Handpiece. These designs, originally intended to be three-dimensional sketch lines along the body, to accentuate parts of the body that may otherwise go unseen. This collection is a dedication to the beauty of all bodies and a reminder to embrace your sexuality.
Lost In Light, named from a poem written by Anais Nin, was inspired by intangible feeling of lust and its power of seduction. A beautiful framing of the bust, this design is intended for the viewing of few, and allows you when wearing it to embody yourself fully without fear. Designed to be worn as a metaphor for lingerie under the clothing.
- Total carat weight of stones 0.014, conflict-free black diamonds
- Available in Sterling Silver + Black Diamond or Yellow Gold Vermeil + White Diamond
- Adjustable two inches in the back with secure lobster closure
- Sizing based on standard bra-sizing
- In Stock, limited quantities available
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing requests and estimated delivery