Lost in Light Bra
Reintroducing our signature bodychain collection, enjoy the relaunch of our best selling styles, the Interlude, Blink, Lost in Light Bra, Zelda Bra, and Chrysler Bracelet. These designs, originally intended to be three-dimensional sketch lines along the body, to accentuate parts of the body that may otherwise go unseen. This collection is a dedication to the beauty of all bodies and a reminder to embrace your sexuality.
Lost In Light, named from a poem written by Anais Nin, was inspired by intangible feeling of lust and it’s power of seduction. A beautiful framing of the bust, this design is intended for the viewing of few, and allows you when wearing it to embody yourself fully without fear.
- Designed to be worn as a metaphor for lingerie under the clothing
- Elegantly draped to surround the body and accentuate the beautiful curves of the female form
- Available in Sterling Silver + Black Diamond or Yellow Gold Vermeil + White Diamond
- Adjustable two inches in the back with secure lobster closure
- Sizing based on standard bra-sizing
- Not intended to bear the weight of the bust, purely designed for decoration
- Created for women of all busts
- Please contact email@example.com for custom sizing requests and estimated delivery
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women