An homage to my favorite Minimalist Sculptor, Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to a bed of diamonds. I see the Minimalist Ring as a reminder to enjoy the beauty in life. To feel a tiny wonderful sensation each time the light captures the brilliance of the bed of diamonds then disappears into the depth of the gemstone from above where you see nothing but color and the elliptical shape of the gemstone. Schedule an appointment to create your own.
- G-VS quality pave set white diamonds, 0.3-0.35tcw
- Ring measures 7.5mm above the finger, 1.4mm thick around the finger
- Available in Fairmined gold upon request
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger during wear
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 8-10 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at email@example.com
To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pictured: 1.82ct Four Directions Oval cut Malaya garnet, certified
The Four Directions Oval is an original piece of gem art by master lapidary Larry Woods. The symbolism of the cut represents the four directions of the natural world and our journey through life. Bliss chose this cut for her engagement ring.
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.