An homage to my favorite Minimalist Sculptor, Richard Serra. This ring captures your eye from each vantage point as it transforms from a slice of gold to a bed of diamonds. I see the Minimalist Ring as a reminder to enjoy the beauty in life. To feel a tiny wonderful sensation each time the light captures the brilliance of the bed of diamonds then disappears into the depth of the gemstone from above where you see nothing but color and the elliptical shape of the gemstone.
- G-VS quality pave set white diamonds, 0.3-0.35tcw
- Ring measures 7.5mm above the finger, 1.4mm thick around the finger
- Available in Recycled or Fairmined gold
- Made in Yellow Gold, Rose Gold, White Gold, and Platinum
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger during wear
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more gemstones to pair with this setting, please email us at email@example.com
*Pictured: 1.44ct Round Crown Jubilee K,I2 White Diamond, GIA certified
The Crown Jubilee is a unique cut created to revive reclaimed antique and vintage stones. The Crown Jubilee is a table-less, with floral facets that come to a peak at the center of the diamond allowing light to remain in the stone longer; reflecting and refracting to increase sparkle and brilliance.