Mirage + Reflection Ring Set Garnet
The Mirage Ring can be worn without its partner band, or as part of a two-piece set with the Reflection Band which is handcrafted to lock into the Mirage Ring through our Interlocking Ring Technology. Effortlessly elegant yet distinctive, this is high jewelry for every day wear.
Mirage + Reflection Ring Set
- This product is handmade to order in the USA and will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. For rush orders and custom requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This set of bands is made to be worn together or separately. The internal structure is engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger during wear and create a striking symmetry.
- Intentionally sourced with people and planet in mind, these handmade rings are available only in recycled or fairmined gold (no conflict minerals). In your choice of colors from yellow gold, to rose gold and white gold.
- As pictured in Recycled Rose Gold and conflict-free stones. Graduating pavé set black diamonds, 0.21tcw and a central 1.95ct dark garnet custom-cut in Germany.
- As pictured in Recycled Rose Gold and conflict free Light rhodolite garnet trillions, 0.30-0.35ct
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”