Reintroducing our signature bodychain collection, enjoy the relaunch of our best selling styles, the Interlude, Blink, Lost in Light Bra, Zelda Bra, and Chrysler Bracelet. These designs, originally intended to be three-dimensional sketch lines along the body, to accentuate parts of the body that may otherwise go unseen. This collection is a dedication to the beauty of all bodies and a reminder to embrace your sexuality.
Designed to be worn under the clothing, this collection originally titled Mysterious Concealment is intended to be worn as a type of sensual armor. Thus inviting you to be playful, feel sexy, and enjoy your body and the feeling of the chains against the skin.
The original Art Deco Collection was inspired not only by the design style, but the people of the era. The Zelda Bra was inspired by Zelda Sayre, or rather Zelda Fitzgerald the wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald. She was an iconic woman of the era known her vibrant spirit.
- Total carat weight of stones 0.02, conflict-free black diamonds
- Available in Sterling Silver + Black Diamonds or Yellow Gold Vermeil + White Diamonds
- Adjustable two inches in the back with secure lobster closure
- Sizing based on standard bra-sizing
- In Stock, limited quantities available
- Developed in New York City, manufactured in Thailand by a clean factory we are proud to say is staffed by more than half women
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizing requests and estimated delivery