This innovative double-band ring is an exploration in shape. Experimental and beautiful, the Futurist Ring features our newly created triangular band, angling outward yet upward to allow for the diamonds to be seen from both the top and front view. Designed for the forward thinking fearless woman. Inspired by one of our muses, Christy Baird the founder of LOHO bride. Get your custom version with the gemstone of your choice. Please note prices will vary depending on your selections.
- Engineered with a squared bottom to balance the ring centrally on the finger
- Ring measures 4.6mm above the finger, 1.65mm thick around the finger
- Due to the open nature of the ring this style is forgiving and fits wonderfully for those who have a slightly larger knuckle
- Pictured: 1ct oval light champagne diamond, SI quality, from Australia, cut in India
- Pavé-set G-VS quality white diamonds, 0.3tcw, you can choose between natural and lab diamonds for the pave.
- Each ring is individually crafted to order, with pricing variations depending on the chosen gemstone's specific type and size.
- Available in Fairmined gold upon pricing upon request
- Custom orders are made in the USA and delivered in 6-9 weeks; schedule an appointment to get started email@example.com
Will my shipment be insured?
Every order is insured to ensure the protection of your purchase.
Can I return the item?
For ready-to-ship items we will accept returns within 7 days of order placement. For made-to-order items please reach out to us for more details.
What is the traceability of this item?
We only work with suppliers that pass our transparency review, we are committed to ensuring all of our supply-chain partners are treated equitably and that the environment is treated with respect.
The ring is beautiful!
I've been stopped more than I can count this week asking to see it closer, and
people so complimentary of what a masterpiece you've created. Thank you for
helping me feel special, and my fingers sparkle.
“I am so incredibly in love with my new custom ring. The stones were from a ring of my mother’s, which I admittedly stored in a drawer for over 15 years since
her passing because it didn’t fit any of my fingers. Not only did Bliss and her team reimagine this ring into something modern and beautiful, but the process of working with them was also so so wonderful: even though Bliss never met my
mother, I felt that she had a reverence for her through the design of this new piece. Now, I have something that perfectly embodies my aesthetic and also
embraces my mother’s legacy.
“What we looked for in an engagement ring was everything Bliss Lau stands for; consciously designed, fairmined gold, USA grown diamonds and transparent about the whole process. She was excited about working with us and meeting our sustainability needs. Thank you so much Bliss team!”